Monday, September 26, 2011

Yo ho, yo ho, a producer's life for me.

I just got off one call taking notes on how to change a business plan and the budget info, grabbed a pill and put some powder in a glass and immediately grabbed a long thing to put in my mouth before making another phone call to organize a phone conference while apologizing for sounding funny because I'm on drugs.

Translation:

I just got off one call taking notes on how to change a business plan and the budget info, then grabbed a vitamin B pill and mixed up an Emergen-C packet to wash it down with. I also grabbed a banana to eat, possibly the biggest banana I've ever seen, it's crazy big! Then called someone else to organize a phone conference while apologizing for sounding funny because I misunderstood the first couple of words due to static and blaming the Dayquil I took for this cold I'm getting over.

No comments:

Post a Comment