Thursday, September 22, 2011

Bill Nye the local guy

I was walking around town yesterday and saw a picture of Bill Nye the Science Guy on the Pasadena Weekly. Apparently he lives not to far from here and bikes into Pasadena where he works. That means I could potentially see Bill Nye buying a burrito (or some other food-type).

It's odd that it never occurred to me that he might live in/near LA even though he had his own TV show. I feel slightly cooler having this knowledge.


Other life things...

I had a good second improv. class at UCB. I am happy to have such good, funny people to work with. Though it might also be that at level 1, it's very simple and they're building our confidence. Either way, there are few things as rewarding and frustrating as making things up with other people.

The one lesson I seem to keep running into when it comes to improv. is to stop trying so hard and just be and react to what is and add to it. I still try sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment