Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Creature Comforts

Well, I had a good weekend. Nice to know most things are still going well in Portland. I successfully did my part in helping two of my friends get married, visited my old work (so sorry for you guys I left and took whatever wasn't crazy with me), and had some good old chill times with my family.

Now I am back in the land of make-believing a sheet is a blanket. That might be the one thing I enjoyed most about this last trip-feeling cold and using a blanket on my bed. I miss that at night.

Now that I've accepted the idea of staying in Pasadena for another month or two, I cleaned the room a bit and made myself a little more of a temporary home. Though it may have some small feelings of a room for me, it definitely has an overarching feeling of temporary. Isn't that just life in general?

Also, I decided to treat myself to some niceties and bought Tillamook cheese and ice cream! Screw pinching pennies, when I want some quality dairy in my tummy, there's only one choice, and it will always be Tillamook.

1 comment: