Thursday, September 1, 2011

Mandatory update

I realize I've not been telling people what's up in my life and apparently a few people have inquiring minds, so here's a 60 second update:

I'm looking at places to stay, specifically in the Los Feliz area, though not ruling out West Hollywood, but not ruling in Hollywood.

I've been meeting all sorts of wonderful people thanks to some other awesome people from Oregon who are connecting me with their best people down here. Yes I used the word people three times in that one sentence, I'm doing this update as fast as I can and I'm only wasting time by talking about how much time I'm wasting doing that thing I said I did!

I've been writing a bit. Restarted one story three times, finally I think I found the right groove to follow. Don't ask about what, I'll talk about it with my writing friends and share it with ya'll when I'm good and ready, so there!

I'm starting up classes at the Upright Citizens Brigade in two weeks and I'm excited about that. I'm going to see shows there tonight and Monday. Tonight's show has one of the guys I recognized from Children's Hospital in it, who I met at a one-man-show a friend of mine directed. I met and hung out with some other good creative people at a bar after the show. That was Monday night.

Calling and organizing and emailing galore! Also working out big and small things in my life.

Basically, the bigger stuff won't happen for a couple more months, so right now I'm working on all the small things that add up big time. No big auditions yet, and I won't tell you when I have auditions either, I will only tell you when I get things, and even then, it might not be until I've already shot them. That's just how things will be. Also, if you're still reading this, I'm sorry and I sincerely hope your life gets more interesting than mine appears to be really soon! Also, big hearts to you!

In summation: I miss Oregon and my life there, and I am also happy to be here doing what needs to be done. Thanks everyone for your support, it's what makes me go, like an electric car fueled by caring.

2 comments:

  1. Vinnie! You are awesome. I want your electric car powered by caring. Can it also be powered by dreams?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I support that. Though how it seems right now, it would work better as an alternating current, run on a split mixture of dreams and frustration.

    ReplyDelete