Saturday, January 7, 2012

Me overthinking

After having changed my twitter modus operandi to funny, I am now realizing how "serious" my blogs have been. Not that it's a bad thing, I just feel both overexposed and unentertaining in my blogging. I wrote a post and chose to not publish it about how there have been several friends from Portland who have apparently either visited LA or moved here without contacting me. I can't not acknowledge that without bringing up what that might say about my own actions. I have not found a way to make it funny without putting so much thought into it that it is no longer a blog and something else, but here I am. Maybe I need some more nakedness. Maybe I'm just overthinking as usual. Either way, I'm blogging, which is one thing I want to keep up, though it's so much easier to come up with a funny sentence or two and tweet that in stride. If tweeting is like candy, then what is this thing? Oh yeah, chicken strips! It's something that is satisfying, but probably not the healthiest thing out there. Woot! I'll call that resolution to this paragraph.

No comments:

Post a Comment