Sunday, August 28, 2011

I saw the sign

Today I explored LA in my car, just driving around to see what I could see. Apparently traffic is not as bad as everyone makes it out to believe...that is if you're driving on a Sunday afternoon and it's somewhere in the 100 degree mark.

I found myself not only by the UCB theater but also underneath the Hollywood sign...well, the sign pointing the way to the trail to the Hollywood sign, anyway. Not sure about the horses.

Notice the sweet hat. My first non-food purchase. Scott and I bought some sweet hats two evenings ago...after having a few fine beers first.

I regret nothing!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for your support. While I was driving I thought to myself "Well crapsticks, I never met up with The Jackster before skipping town." Though please don't be offended, I keep forgetting that everything is always so much busier around the edges.

    ReplyDelete